Years of experience : 8+ years
[ Job code : SPT-HR-174]
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops project scope of work documents and project plans that include the integration of resources, cost, work schedule with timelines and other related deliverables.
- Mentors and provides expertise to other project team members and keeps a close watch on their daily performance.
- The complete responsibility of execution and allocating the projects and expertise in agile development technologies like SCRUM Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customers and team members.
- Organizes and conducts project team meetings.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team, ensuring the use of our resources well, following best practices and meeting the company’s goals.
- Carries out discussion of client requirement specifications with the team regarding the functional and nonfunctional aspects of the websites/softwares to be designed.
- Assists and advices on the improvements needed in the design look and feel of the service to be delivered.
- Ensures use of the latest tools and expertise to formulate the most effective strategy for the easy and accurate development of backend functionality required.
- Plans and evaluates the development of various modules as segregated by the developer for the completion of the assigned work.
- Manages the integration of the modules for the successful completion of the project. Creates in build capacity within the Company of high standard of design and development.
- Keeps himself and the team updated with latest technology on website designing and development.
Key Skills Required
- Required Minimum 8+years of experience and proficiency in handling related projects and in the role of project Manager (Mobile and Web Application Development).
- Able to manage multiple projects, high-visibility technology projects at a time and have experience in any project management related tools.
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to work in busy schedules & adaptable to the new environment.
- A good team player and an effective team leader.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client interactions.
- Good technical management skill, analytical mind & problem-solving attitude.
- Lead the team with serperior hands on practical knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, PHP Frameworks, CMS(WordPress), Ecommerce, Database Handling and Server Hosting.
- Should be able to undertake critical development work apart from leading the team himself.
- Expertize in all related software with web designing and development in use at the current time.
- Profound ability to understand client requirements and capacity to deliver stated outcomes within timelines.
- Familiarity with Agile project Methodologies
- Ability to work under a time bound schedule and willingness to work overtime to meet the desired results with quality parameters.
- Ability to communicate well within the team and with the clients and natural flair for building good client relationships.
Job Location: Infopark, Kochi
Interested candidates can submit your updated resume via this link https://www.spawoz.com/company/career/ and those who face any troubles while submitting can send in your resumes to email@example.com or call 8138967753 for shortlisting the profiles.
Note: Please mention the job code as the subject in the email.