- Build and develop a team to streamline operations at client installations for customer experience and customer support.
- Coordinate business operations at the client installations.
- Develop business strategies and goals.
- Work directly with the client.
- Continuously maintain client interactions and develop rapport.
- Develop and oversee operating budget Set and meet goals based on the company’s plans.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures consistently.
- Oversee all aspects of company employees at client locations.
- Make presentations to clients and management.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Report and analyse business operations at client locations for the management.
- Represent company in relevant professional organizations and events.
- Additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary for effective business operations.
Knowledge, Education, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Leadership ability.
- Team building skills.
- Work independently without direct supervision.
- Understanding of how to develop and implement business strategies.
- Traveling required.
Please follow and like us: